Here we are going to discuss, how to eject water from iPhone. As someone who likes taking their phone to the shower, I have to say it’s a risky move. It’s likely that your phone will end up getting splashed water and some of the water might even seep into the speaker grills. Due to the way water is attracted to a speaker’s grills, your iPhone may get wet when it comes into contact with water. The built-in water eject feature in Apple Watch is a helpful solution, but it’s missing on the iPhone, so this nifty Siri shortcut should cover you if you need to get that excess liquid out.
How to Eject Water From Your iPhone (2022)
The use of “Water Eject,” an iOS shortcut for Siri on your phone can be really helpful and here is how you can use it.
- Tap this link to open up the “Water Eject” Siri shortcut on your iPhone.
- Once the app it’s opens, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Then you will discovery the button to add the shortcut.
- Next adding the shortcut to your shortcut library, then knock it to initiate water removal on your mobile device.
- Then shows a screen and it shows drop-down options, then, select “begin water ejection.” This process typically takes less than 15 minutes. The water out app uses low-frequency sound waves to shake the water loose in your iPhone.
- “If you have a Siri Shortcut to change the volume of your device to fifty percent, it should tell you when it’s completed.”
Here’s how to add this shortcut to your home screen. Alternatively, you can ask Siri to run “Water Eject” and it will eject water from your phone automatically. Moreover, in addition to supporting all iPhones accomplished of using Siri shortcuts, the above-mentioned tool also works with iPads and iPods running the newest software.
Easily Eject Water Stuck in iPhone with Siri Shortcuts
In this tutorial, you will learn how to eject water from an iPhone without much trouble. Having drops clinging on the speaker grilles of your iPhone can be really irritating and we’re here to help. Moreover, they can be harmful to your smartphone as well. Apple is well-known for coming up with creative ways to improve the user experience of their products, but it was surprising to find that the company does not offer a built-in feature on the iPhone to create a photo album from multiple photos.
Eject Water from iPhone with Siri
However, Siri Shortcuts can help you solve this problem by allowing you to create a photo album from your camera roll without any additional steps. That said, there are also a bunch of apps you can use to get rid of water on your iPhone if the shortcut doesn’t work. Some apps work great for this and we’ll list them below. You can find a few different tools online that, when combined with some t-Pins and toothpicks, can help you successfully dry out your iPhone. I recommend you read the linked article for more information about how to use AI writers correctly.