About KLR Portal:
KLR, Karnataka’s official portal login, offers residents digital access to land details and property ownership. Streamlining land data in a central system, it enables users to retrieve documents like pahani and 7/12 extracts. Additionally, the platform facilitates applications for land-related services, including mutations and amendments.
Land recording is vital for owners and authorities. Deeds confirm ownership and prevent disputes. Valid documents are essential for transfers. India uses modern tools for smooth land record processes. Check past and present records online effortlessly.
States offer user-friendly online land systems. Karnataka’s digital portal, KLR, provides comprehensive land details. Users can access deeds, certificates, and more without visiting offices.
KLR Portal/Bhoomi Portal
The KLR website serves Karnataka landowners and potential buyers, offering details like land mutation, i-wallet, and Bhoomi i-Khata. Users can effortlessly download land documents directly to their devices.
Services Offered on the KLR Platform
- The Bhoomi online portal
- Pahani online i-RTC.
- Land mutation
- Land deed
- Bhoomi i-Khata
- Conversion request status check.
- Name matching algorithm
- Crop loan waiver system
- Revenue citizen portal.
- Revenue maps
KLR Service 30:
According to the KLR Act from 1964 and the KLR regulations of 1966, services start at a baseline fee of 35 Rs. The delivery of such services can span up to 60 business days.
Read Also: HWC Portal Login
Registration Process for KLR Portal:
- Visit the KLR site at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- Upon landing, you’ll see a range of choices on the main menu.
- Click on the “citizen portal” for more actions.
- This leads you to a page with options to log in or register.
- Click on “create account” to start registration.
- Fill in required details like name, email, user ID, password, gender, address, and phone number.
- You’ll receive an OTP on your phone for verification.
- Input the OTP to authenticate your details and move forward.
- Input the displayed captcha, then click “Proceed”.
- Your data will be stored, simplifying future logins.
KLR Login Process:
- Access the KLR site at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- From the homepage, pick the “Documents” choice.
- Input your mobile number and captcha for authentication.
- You’ll get an OTP on your phone.
- Use this OTP to access the login area.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Select specifics like district, Taluk, Hobi, and village.
- Input the survey number and hit the submit button for land records.
- You’ll see Atlas, Pakka book, Tippan, among other land details.
- Remember, the information is view-only and not downloadable.
KLR Login for Revenue Services:
- Head to KLR’s official site: http://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
- Select the “Login” option from the main page.
- Key in your username and password.
- Press the “Login” button.
- This leads you to the Dashboard, where land records and other info await.
- From the dashboard, request services such as Pahani, 7/12 extract, EC, and more.
How Can I View Documents in KLR Login?
- Access the KLR platform at http://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/ using your credentials.
- Upon successful login, navigate to the Dashboard and locate the “View Documents” or a similar option.
- Click this to proceed.
- Choose your desired document type, be it Pahani, 7/12 extract, or EC.
- Provide necessary details like survey number or property ID, then hit “View”.
- The chosen document will appear, ready for viewing, downloading, or printing.
Note: Occasionally, certain documents might not be accessible online. When faced with such situations, it’s advisable to head to the closest Taluk office to obtain the required records.
KLR Bhoomi i-Wallet:
- Access the primary website.
- On the homepage, locate the Bhoomi online i-wallet section.
- Navigate to the “i-wallet login” area, input the user ID and password, then click the displayed arrow.
- Key in the given captcha and hit the login option.
- Choose your language: Kannada or English.
- You’ll be directed to the “i-wallet” interface showcasing multiple services.
How to Download a Revenue Map on the KLR Portal?
- Access KLR’s official site at https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- From the main page, navigate to “survey SSLR service” and click on the Revenue map choice.
- On the ensuing page, fill in details like District, Taluk, Hobil, Map type, and so forth.
- Pick the specific village and hit the PDF download link.
- Your device will then download the map in a PDF version.
KLR Contact Details:
Phone number: 080-22113255, 8277864065, 8277864067, 8277864068.
Website page: https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: Land Records Offices, SSLR Building, K.R. Circle, Bangalore-560001.
The Karnataka Government offers the KLR portal for residents to access and manage land and property details. With services such as Pahani, 7/12 extracts, EC, mutations, and more, users can view and fetch their land documents online. Centralizing land data, KLR ensures digital accuracy and convenience. For any challenges, the local Taluk office is ready to assist.