Bulking up; into the simplest terms means to eat more than you already do and exercise harder than usual. But for bulking up successfully you need to work out properly and eat a proper diet or you will start gaining up a lot more weight than expected without achieving the body of your dreams.
For bulking up, you can’t eating everything you can, but a specific diet that will help on your journey. The best time for being bulked up is once you’ve been done dieting because at that point if you start eating the right things, the body will absorb all goodness of the meal as it was not getting. You can get an idea of a proper diet from your instructor or internet websites like fit for gym.
But, your bulking can never be successful without proper exercise and workout. You can’t complete the body goal just by a proper diet; you should properly workout as well, whether at home or gym on equipment like air walker exercise machine. How many days you can train a week depends on your stamina, but whatever you do you should not exceed 60 minutes of exercise or your body will suffer from the side effects of over-exercising. You can choose 3-6 days to work out, give your body 1 day to heal.
There are three types of routines from which you can choose i.e.
- The beginner’s routine;exercise on three nonconsecutive days perform 2 sets of all exercise and rest for 1 minute. You are going to need a trainer to guide you at the start of your journey.
- The intermediate routine;if you have been training since the past 12- 15 weeks then this schedule is best for you as your body is already used to working out, split your exercise into two days: upper body part and lower body part practice this routine four days a week with light cardio the remaining days. Don’t exercise for over 1 hour.
- The advanced routine;for this routine, you are required to at least a year’s practice as this work out is highly intense. In this routine you need to set 2 days for each type of exercise like shoulder and arms on Monday and Thursday, chest and back on Wednesday and Saturday and legs on Tuesday and Friday.
However, you choose to exercise; you should hire a gym instructor to help you through exercises and gym equipment like an air walker exercise machine. The real question here is why do I want a trainer for my bulking journey? And the answer is
The Reasons Why You Need a Personal Trainer:
1. They challenge you to your limits
If you think you can’t do a certain thing or can’t achieve a particular goal, all you need is a trainer who will motivate you to achieve them because without them it’s hard to do so. A trainer is your motivator for life.
2. They are available at your convenience
Being a trainer is a very flexible job, they can squeeze themselves in time which is suitable for you to exercise, it can be early in morning or in afternoon they can make themselves available for your convenience because they know that each person got their own suitable time to exercise.
3. Personalized workouts
They will create a workout that suits your everyday life and your diet. A workout plan that will only be suitable for you as it is made keeping your lifestyle in mind; they will make sure you enjoy your sessions. This might mean they will change up your exercises, one day you may have a weights session, the next you might have a martial arts Townsville for your cardio session.
4. They are your therapists
If you got a personal trainer, chances are: they are also your therapist you can talk to them about anything as they become your good friends. The relation between a trainer and a trainee can be a good one as you spend 1- 2 hours almost every day together.
5. Trainer won’t let you waste time
If you can’t convince yourself to head to the gym or even if you do you can’t agree with your mind to workout wholeheartedly then you need someone who will constantly urge you to work out and achieve your goal and who can be better than a gym trainer to do so?
These were some of the benefits of hiring a trainer. You can hire a trainer at any point in life; whether you are at the beginning of your journey, in the middle or at the climax. But you especially need one when you are at the beginning because at that time you aren’t entirely clear about specific things like how to exercise or what are the best things for eating.