If you are looking for a reliable and fast online converting tool, then your search is over. PDFBear is the ideal online PDF Converting tool that will surely give you a satisfying experience for your file conversion. Not only is it quick and easy, but the outcomes are of high quality. It can convert word to PDF free, without charge. Whenever you need an online tool that would allow you to convert Word, JPG, HTML, Excel, and PPT files to PDFs, PDFBear is available for your access. If you are worried about not knowing how to use it, you do not have to, and PDFBear comes with a list of instructions that can guide you as you explore the app and use it for your convenience.
PDF Bear: Convert Word to PDF Free
The most remarkable thing about using the PDFBear app is that it is for free, and it really won’t cost you any amount of money to gain access to it. You will only have to when you decide to become a PRO member.
Becoming a PRO member for PDFBear would allow you to access the other features PDFBear only offers to their PRO members. It entails but is not limited to having the freedom to upload and edit as many files you wish and need to fix. Comparable to the free version, you will have a specific limit. But that should not hinder you from using PDFBear. Another benefit of becoming a PRO member is that you can edit large files without restrictions. Though the free version has a limit, it is still helpful to use.
Furthermore, PDFBear would not require you to add your email unless you would go for PRO membership. Otherwise, the free version is available to satisfy your conversion needs.
If you are not sure how to use PDFBear features, you can always refer to the instructions found for every one of them whenever you click on one. The steps are pretty straightforward, allowing you to understand them quickly. But, if you are still not sure, you can also check out the following guide:
Converting your files to PDF:
- The first thing you need to do is go to PDFBear’s website.
- Click the “Select files” button at the center of the page.
- Then, choose the file that you would need to convert. Make sure it is the right file before uploading it.
- When you already have it uploaded, the app will auto-detect the format.
- You can then click on the convert button to begin the process.
- Upon accomplishing the task, PDFBear will prompt that your file is ready. Your file, which is now in PDF format, is available for both download and sharing to the desired recipient.
Where Can I Access PDF Bear?
If you have a gadget that allows you to access the internet, you can effortlessly search for the PDFBear app online. You need not download it either. Once you gain access to the website, you can freely use it and access it whenever and wherever.
If you are hesitant to use it as it may not be functional in your hometown, be of good cheer because it doesn’t matter which country you live in, PDFBear is available for you to access any time.
This web-based tool is beneficial for all. You can be a student, worker, or a businessman or woman, and if you require a PDF editing tool, PDFBear is there for you to use.
PDFBear has several features to choose from. Besides converting your files, you can also merge, split, lock, compress, etc. Again, you do not have to worry about not knowing how to use it.
Here are a few guides if you are still uncertain about how to use the other features:
- Merging your files – just like the conversion process, will begin with selecting the right file and, in this case, files that you wish to combine. You can then arrange them accordingly before finally clicking the merge button. After the merging is over, your file is ready for download and sharing.
- Splitting your files – you may wish to extract a page or two or split your PDF file into individual pages. PDFBear allows you to do just that. Select the file and then upload it. Next, you can click the split button and wait until the splitting process is over. After that, your file is once again ready for download and sharing.
- Locking your files – with PDFBear, you can secure your files by adding encryption to it, limiting the people who can and may access them. First, upload the file. Then you will put a password to add the encryption. Next, your file will be readily available for download and sharing. Your file is now password-protected.
- Compressing your files – of course, having large files is inevitable. The good news is, PDF Bear can help you optimize them without compromising the quality. As with everything, you will need to choose and upload the file you wish to compress. Then you select the compress button. Once the file is ready, you can download it or share it.
Try PDFBear now for all your PDF needs and you’ll be sure not to look any further for other PDF tools.