Are you on your way to bring home one of the latest LED TVs available in the market? Have you made your mind which brand you will buy? What features would you like to have on your LED TVs? What are your funding options to not stress your budget?
There are some of the vital questions that you should ask when you are willing to buy a television in India in 2019. Why? The Indian television market has so many known and new TV brands that you may be confused about which one to buy. Each brand has some unique features as its USPs which may further leave you confused.
Hence, to help solve your problem and to assist you to buy only the best-LED TVs, we have listed some best TV brands and their products.
You will also come to explore an easy buying alternative later in the post to make your purchase less taxing on your pocket.
Leading TV brands in India that you can buy from
LG is now one of the leaders in the Indian television market. The company has a presence in diverse product lines such as ACs, washing machines, smartphones and more. However, it has been producing TVs ever since the colour TV days. Let’s introduce you to one of the best LG Smart TVs that you can buy in 2019.
- LG Smart 43-Inch Full HD LED Smart TV
Were you looking to invest in the best LG Smart TV? This LG Smart TV offers many modern-day specs to make your TV watching experience enriching. Have a look:
- 20 W speaker output
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD – watch Blu-ray movies at the highest level
- 50Hz – refresh rate for blur-free picture quality
- 2 HDMI ports to connect set-top box and consoles
- 1 USB to access all USB’S content
- Tellybean feature to make video calls
- Virtual surround sound feature
- Flexi mount to adjust the TV as per your needs
- Access the web and enjoy Netflix shows
The LG Smart 43-Inch Full HD LED Smart TV is available in India at around Rs.38,000.
Lloyd is another leading TV brand in India which is also involved in producing other products as well as such as washing machines, ACs and more. Have a look at one of the leading Lloyd TVs:
- Lloyd 38.5-Inch Full HD LED TV
You can go for the Lloyd 38.5-Inch Full HD LED TV if you wish to enjoy more features without paying extra amount. Lloyd TV offers some fantastic specs at an affordable price.
Let’s take a look:
- 14 W speaker output
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD – watch Blu-ray movies at its highest level of details
- 60Hz standard refresh rate for enjoying blur-free picture quality
- 2 HDMI ports for connecting set top boxes and consoles
- 2 USB ports for connecting a USB drive, digital camera and camcorder
- True to life picture quality
You can go for the Lloyd TV offering Full HD resolution and other elements for an affordable price of around Rs.25,500 in India.
Sony is yet another leader in the TV technologies offering quality TVs in India. The brand has been able to evolve modern technologies to offer quality televisions in the past. The same is the scenario even in 2019. You can look at one of the leading Sony TVs to know more:
- Sony Android 43-Inch Full HD
LED Smart TV
The Sony Android 43-Inch Full HD LED Smart TV is a modern-day television. It not only lets you watch the TV programs the best way but even access the internet. Here are some quality features of this Sony Smart TV:
- 10 W Speaker Output
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD – you can now enjoy Blu-ray movies at highest details
- 50Hz standard refresh rate for blur-free picture quality
- 4 HDMI ports for connecting lots of device at once
- 3 USB ports to connect your USB drive, camcorder and digital camera
- Comes with the Android OS
- Enjoy smartphone experience on the big screen
- Access the web and enjoy all Netflix shows now on your Sony TV
- ClearAudio+ technology
- Stunning design without clutters
You would need to shell out around Rs.54,000 in India to bring home this great TV.
Kick off budget worries and buy LED TVs on easy EMIs
Are you concerned that buying any of the discussed LED TVs may hurt your budget if you pay the entire amount at once? It’s time to break away from the traditional payment norm that may affect your monthly outlays and go for an easy option.
You can now go and buy your new LED TV on easy EMIs and pay only a fixed EMI amount per month to manage your other expenses in life super easy.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network is here to offer the No Cost EMI facility. It can help you divide the cost of your Lloyd TV into affordable EMIs. This way, you can end up paying only the fixed EMI over a tenor and nothing extra. You also enjoy savings as you don’t need to pay anything more than the EMI amount.
Steps to purchase LED TVs on EMIs
- Get inside a local store in your city. There are 60,000+ such stores in 1300+ cities across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your desired LED TV and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, Card
- Walk away with your purchase
You can also submit your KYC documents along with a canceled cheque at a store to get the in-store financing. It can be done when you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop on No Cost EMIs.
To explore your pre-approved loan offers today, all that you can do is share your basic details such as name and mobile number.
Shailendra Kumar is an experienced tech enthusiast who has 5+ years experience in the field of technology and e-commerce. He is very passionate to write about technology, gadgets, shopping and lifestyle. He has also amassed a great name for himself as a technology and e-commerce blogger.